NCAA basketball action on Tuesday includes the Rider Broncs playing the Manhattan Jaspers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Rider vs Manhattan Point Spread
Rider is favored by 1.5 points over Manhattan. Rider is +100 to cover the spread, with Manhattan being -122.
Rider vs Manhattan Over/Under
A combined point total of 138.5 has been set for Rider-Manhattan on March 8, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Rider vs Manhattan Moneyline
The Rider vs Manhattan moneyline has Rider as a -113 favorite, while Manhattan is a -106 underdog.
Rider vs Manhattan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Manhattan win (51.5%)
Rider vs Manhattan Betting Trends
- Rider has beaten the spread 13 times in 30 games.
- The Broncs have won twice ATS (2-6) as a 1.5-point favorite or more this year.
- Rider has played 30 games this season, and 11 of them have hit the over.
- Manhattan has beaten the spread 14 times in 29 games.
- As 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Jaspers are 7-11 against the spread.
- There have been 19 Manhattan games (out of 29) that hit the over this year.
Rider vs Manhattan Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Rider: (-113) | Manhattan: (-106)
- Spread: Rider: -1.5 (+100) | Manhattan: +1.5 (-122)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)