Richmond vs NC State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for December 17 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Friday slate includes the Richmond Spiders taking on the NC State Wolfpack.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Richmond vs NC State Point Spread
NC State is an underdog by 2.5 points versus Richmond. NC State is -110 to cover the spread, and Richmond is -110.
Richmond vs NC State Over/Under
A combined point total of 142.5 has been set for Richmond-NC State on December 17, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Richmond vs NC State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for NC State-Richmond, NC State is the underdog at +116, and Richmond is -142.
Richmond vs NC State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Richmond Spiders win (53.7%)
Richmond vs NC State Betting Trends
- Richmond's record against the spread (ATS) is 5-5-0.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more, the Spiders are 3-3 against the spread.
- Richmond has seen five of its 10 games go over the point total.
- NC State is 4-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wolf Pack are 3-0 as 2.5-point underdogs or greater.
- NC State has seen eight of its 10 games go over the point total.
Richmond vs NC State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Richmond: (-142) | NC State: (+116)
- Spread: Richmond: -2.5 (-110) | NC State: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!