Cover Photo: Getty Images
Moicano vs Sung Jung Date & Fight Info
UFC Fight Night 154
Renato Moicano (13-2-1) vs. Chan Sung Jung (14-5-0)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Time: The prelims begin at 4 p.m. EST. The main fight card is scheduled to begin at approximately 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Bon Secours Wellness Arena – Greenville, SC
Moicano vs Sung Jung Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 154 betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moicano: (-220)
- Sung Jung: (+176)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Moicano: Points or Decision (+250)
- Moicano: KO/TKO (+250)
- Moicano: Submission (+470)
- Sung Jung: Points or Decision (+750)
- Sung Jung: KO/TKO (+340)
- Sung Jung: Submission (+1400)
Moicano vs Sung Jung Betting Trends & Stats
- Moicano leads Sung Jung in significant strike accuracy at 46.83 percent to 39.05 percent, respectively.
- Moicano leads Sung Jung in takedown accuracy at 54.55 percent to 41.67 percent, respectively.
- Both fighters have a 72-inch reach.
- Moicano has a four-inch height advantage (5' 11" to 5' 7"), but both fighters weighed in at 145 pounds.
Moicano vs Sung Jung Prop Bet
All Moicano-Sung Jung UFC Fight Night 154 prop bets can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moicano to Win by Points (+250) – Moicano is a tactical fighter who takes his time to feel out his opponents, which could mean this fight gets off to slower start. As long as Sung Jung doesn't get caught with a mean counter-punch and go down (he has a pretty strong chin), then we could see this fight go the distance, which would likely favor the more technical fighter in Moicano.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.