Redskins vs Browns Game Info
Washington Redskins (0-0 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium – Cleveland, OH
Redskins vs Browns Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-122) | CLE: (+100)
Spread: WAS: -1 (-110) | CLE: +1 (+110)
Total: 35.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 58% | CLE: 42%
Redskins vs Browns Betting Trends
- Washington is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games against Cleveland.
- Washington is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Cleveland's last 20 home games.
- Cleveland is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games, dating back to last season.
Redskins vs Browns Stats
- Washington averaged 17.6 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Washington surrendered 22.4 PPG last season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Cleveland averaged 22.4 PPG last season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Cleveland surrendered 24.5 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NFL).
Redskins vs Browns Prop Bet
All Redskins-Browns odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Cleveland Browns by 1-13 Points (+155) – It's hard to predict preseason games because of the limited amount of time each team's starters play. However, Cleveland's home-field advantage could easily come into play here. The Browns went 3-1 last preseason, but they only outscored their opponents by more than 13 points once. Washington, meanwhile, went 0-2 on the road last preseason, but the Redskins' largest martin of defeat was just 10 points (Week 4 at Baltimore).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.