The MLB's Saturday slate includes the Boston Red Sox taking on the Kansas City Royals.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Red Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (54-54) vs. Kansas City Royals (42-65)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Red Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-146) | KC: (+124)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+112) | KC: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Red Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Nathan Eovaldi (5-3) for the Boston Red Sox, and Daniel Lynch (4-7) for the Kansas City Royals.
Red Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (51.4%)
Red Sox vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Red Sox-Royals, Boston is the favorite at -146, and Kansas City is +124 playing at home.
Red Sox vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the spread (-134 to cover), and Boston is +112 to cover the runline.
Red Sox vs Royals Over/Under
- Red Sox versus Royals on August 6 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118.
Red Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been chosen as favorites in 49 games this year and have walked away with the win 28 times (57.1%) in those games.
- This season, Boston has come away with a win 13 times in 22 chances when named as a favorite of at least -146 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston's games have gone over the total in 45 of their 103 opportunities.
- The Royals have won 35.6% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (26-47).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +124 or longer, Kansas City has a 15-31 record (winning just 32.6% of its games).
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by bookmakers 96 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 48 of those games (48-44-4).