Red Sox vs Orioles Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, July 20
By Zach Brunner
Red Sox vs Orioles Game Info
Boston Red Sox (53-45, 29-20 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (30-66, 14-35 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Red Sox vs Orioles Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-230) | BAL: (+194)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-152) | BAL: +1.5 (+130)
Total: 12 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 86% | BAL: 14%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Rick Porcello (7-7, 5.37 ERA) | BAL: Thomas Eshelman (0-1, 5.06 ERA)
Red Sox vs Orioles Betting Trends
- Boston is 18-3 straight up in its last 21 road games against Baltimore.
- Boston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Baltimore.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Baltimore's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Baltimore's last six home games against Boston.
Red Sox vs Orioles Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.60 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Baltimore is averaging 4.24 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Rick Porcello is 6-12 with a 4.69 ERA in 21 career starts against Baltimore.
- Thomas Eshelman is 0-1 with a 6.35 ERA in one home start this season. He has never faced Boston.
Red Sox vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Xander Bogaerts (+330) — Bogaerts has hit a total of 21 home runs this season, including 15 against right-handed pitching. In Thomas Eshelman's only appearance at Camden Yards, he gave up two home runs in 5 2/3 innings pitched. Bogaerts is also swinging a hot bat, with three homers in his last 29 at-bats.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.