Red Sox vs Indians Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, August 12
By Max Staley
Red Sox vs Indians Game Info
Boston Red Sox (62-58, 32-26 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (71-47, 38-24 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 12, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Red Sox vs Indians Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-112) | CLE: (-102)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+130) | CLE: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 27% | CLE: 73%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez (13-5, 4.17 ERA) | CLE: Zach Plesac (6-3, 3.13 ERA)
Red Sox vs Indians Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Boston's last 17 games.
- Boston is 3-11 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Cleveland's last nine games.
- Cleveland is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Red Sox vs Indians Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.73 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Eduardo Rodriguez is 1-0 with a 2.63 ERA in two career starts against Cleveland.
- Zach Plesac made his MLB debut against Boston on May 28, 2019. He allowed one run in 5 1/3 innings pitched while striking out two batters.
Red Sox vs Indians Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Eduardo Rodriguez - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-108) – Eduardo Rodriguez has been a solid source of strikeouts this season, racking up 140 Ks in 140 1/3 innings pitched in 2019. He's also fanned at least six hitters in three of his last six starts, and each of his last two road games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.