Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Boston Red Sox (2-5, 2-5 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (3-4, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Location: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-120) | ARI: (+104)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+130) | ARI: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 78% | ARI: 22%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Rick Porcello (0-1, 13.50 ERA) | ARI: Zack Godley (0-1, 11.81 ERA)
Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its eight games this season.
- The over has hit in six of Boston's eight games this season.
- Arizona is 3-0 ATS following a loss this season. The Diamondbacks just lost to the Padres on Wednesday, 4-1.
- The over has hit in six of Arizona's seven games this season.
Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pitcher Strikeouts Over/Under: Rick Porcello Under 5.5 (-120) – Rick Porcello and the Boston Red Sox have not started 2019 like most fans expected, as the club now sits at 2-5. The righty's first start ended after just 2.2 innings, resulting in a 13.50 ERA against the Mariners last Sunday. Now he is facing an Arizona squad that is hitting .280 on the season, third-best in baseball. Additionally, only one starting pitcher has tallied more than two strikeouts against the Diamondbacks before getting yanked in their last four matchups.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.