Red Sox vs Blue Jays Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Tuesday, May 21
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Game Info
Boston Red Sox (25-22, 12-12 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (19-28, 8-14 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre – Toronto, Ontario
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-152) | TOR: (+132)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+100) | TOR: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 74% | TOR: 26%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez (4-2, 4.89 ERA) | TOR: Marcus Stroman (1-6, 2.95 ERA)
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of Boston's last nine games.
- Boston is 14-5 straight up in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Toronto's last six games.
- Toronto is 4-15 straight up in its last 19 games.
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Eduardo Rodriguez Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-112) – Rodriguez hasn't been great this season, posting a 4.89 ERA through nine starts, but he has still managed to rack up Ks. Over his last five starts, Rodriguez has fanned at least seven batters three times. Additionally, Rodriguez struck out 10 batters in his most recent start.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.