Rays vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 17
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Sunday, the Tampa Bay Rays play the Baltimore Orioles.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Rays vs Orioles Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (50-41) vs. Baltimore Orioles (46-45)
- Date: Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-158) | BAL: (+134)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+150) | BAL: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Rays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Corey Kluber (5-5), and Jordan Lyles (6-7) getting the nod for the Baltimore Orioles.
Rays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Orioles win (62.6%)
Rays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is a +134 underdog on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -158 favorite at home.
Rays vs Orioles Spread
- The Rays are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Orioles. The Rays are +150 to cover the spread, while the Orioles are -182.
Rays vs Orioles Over/Under
- Rays versus Orioles, on July 17, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being +100 and the under -122.
Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Rays have come away with 37 wins in the 60 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious 18 times in 25 chances when named as a favorite of at least -158 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have gone over in 43 of their 91 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Orioles have won 37 of the 77 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (48.1%).
- Baltimore has gone 16-26 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +134 or longer (38.1%).
- In the 87 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Baltimore, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-45-4).