On Wednesday in the MLB, the Tampa Bay Rays are playing the Milwaukee Brewers.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Brewers Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (40-33) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (43-33)
- Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Time: 12:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-130) | MIL: (+110)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+160) | MIL: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Rays vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tampa Bay Rays will hand the ball to Jalen Beeks (1-1, 2.59 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Brewers will counter with Eric Lauer (6-3, 3.89 ERA).
Rays vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (54.2%)
Rays vs Brewers Moneyline
- The Rays vs Brewers moneyline has Tampa Bay as a -130 favorite, while Milwaukee is a +110 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Brewers Spread
- The Rays are hosting the Brewers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rays are +160 to cover the runline, with the Brewers being -194.
Rays vs Brewers Over/Under
- The over/under for Rays-Brewers on June 29 is 7.5 runs. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 51 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (64.7%) in those contests.
- Tampa Bay has a win-loss record of 22-11 when favored by -142 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 33 of 73 chances this season.
- The Brewers have put together a 7-10 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 41.2% of those games).
- Milwaukee has gone 3-3 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer (50%).
- Milwaukee has had an over/under set by bookmakers 77 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 38 of those games (38-35-4).