Rays vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 9
By Duel Staff
The Tampa Bay Rays versus the Cincinnati Reds is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Reds Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (45-38) vs. Cincinnati Reds (30-54)
- Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Rays vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-146) | CIN: (+124)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+106) | CIN: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Rays vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tampa Bay Rays will hand the ball to Drew Rasmussen (5-3, 3.30 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Hunter Greene (3-10, 6.01 ERA).
Rays vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (59.5%)
Rays vs Reds Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the favorite, -146 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +124 underdog despite being at home.
Rays vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Reds are -128 to cover the spread, and the Rays are +106.
Rays vs Reds Over/Under
- Rays versus Reds on July 9 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.
Rays vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 33, or 62.3%, of the 53 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious 17 times in 24 chances when named as a favorite of at least -158 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over the total in 38 of their 83 opportunities.
- The Reds have been the moneyline underdog 62 total times this season. They've finished 21-41 in those games.
- Cincinnati has a 12-27 record (winning just 30.8% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +134 or longer.
- Cincinnati has played in 80 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-37-2).