Ravens vs Rams Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (8-2, 4-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (6-4, 3-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 25, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Ravens vs Rams Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-180) | LAR: (+156)
Spread: BAL: -3.5 (-110) | LAR: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: 86% | LAR: 14%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: BAL: (+470) | LAR: (+8000)
Ravens vs Rams Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Baltimore is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against the Rams.
- The Rams are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the last nine games between the Rams and the Ravens.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of the last 16 "Monday Night Football" games.
Ravens vs Rams Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 34.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 19.6 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- The Rams are averaging 24.3 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 19.8 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Baltimore defeated the Houston Texans, 41-7, at home in Week 11.
- The Rams defeated the Chicago Bears, 17-7, at home in Week 11.
Ravens vs Rams Prop Bet
All Ravens-Rams odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Baltimore Ravens by 1-13 Points (+145) – Three of the Rams' four losses on the year have come against teams with a top-eight scoring offense, including both defeats that they've suffered at home. With MVP candidate Lamar Jackson leading a Ravens' offense that is tops in the league in points per game (34.1 PPG), Baltimore surely fits that mold. But if the Ravens do end up coming away with a win on Monday night, it likely won't be by a large margin, as all but one of Los Angeles' four losses this season have come by 13 points or less.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.