Ravens vs Dolphins Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Week 1
Ravens vs Dolphins Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Ravens vs Dolphins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-310) | MIA: (+260)
Spread: BAL: -6.5 (-120) | MIA: +6.5 (+100)
Total: 37.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 84% | MIA: 16%
Ravens vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against Miami.
- The total has hit the over in four of Baltimore's last five games against AFC East opponents.
- Miami is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games against Baltimore.
- Miami is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against an opponents.
Ravens vs Dolphins Stats
- Baltimore averaged 23.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Baltimore surrendered 18.2 PPG last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Miami averaged 19.9 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Detroit surrendered 27.1 PPG last season (No. 27 in the NFL).
Ravens vs Dolphins Prop Bet
All Ravens-Dolphins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Baltimore Ravens by 14+ Points (+165) – The Baltimore Ravens have lost just one of their last eight games against the Dolphins, and this series has become a lot more lopsided in recent seasons. The Ravens have defeated Miami by 14 points or more in three of their last four meetings with the Dolphins (including their last two on the road at Miami). With the Dolphins amid a rebuilding period, Baltimore and it's dynamic new-look offense could pose a real problem for Miami in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.