Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rangers vs Angels Game Info
Texas Rangers (5-3, 1-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (2-6, 1-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
Rangers vs Angels Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+138) | LAA: (-160)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-160) | LAA: -1.5 (-+136)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 19% | LAA: 81%
Starting Pitcher: TEX: Drew Smyly (0-0, 3.00 ERA) | LAA: Tyler Skaggs (0-1, 3.86 ERA)
Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has gone over in five of Texas' last eight games.
- The Angels are 4-4 ATS this season.
- The total has gone under in seven of the Angels' last eight contests.
Rangers vs Angels Prop Bet
All Rangers-Angels betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: Draw (-125) – Both of the starters in this contest have gotten off to solid starts this season. The Texas Rangers' starter, Drew Smyly, surrendered one run through three innings in his first outing, and the Los Angeles Angels' starter, Tyler Skaggs, surrendered two runs in 4 2/3 innings. If both pitchers continue performing at this rate, this game could get off to a slow start in the first inning.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.