Rangers vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 3
The MLB schedule on Wednesday includes the Texas Rangers facing the Baltimore Orioles.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Orioles Game Info
- Texas Rangers (46-57) vs. Baltimore Orioles (53-51)
- Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Time: 2:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-162) | BAL: (+136)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+130) | BAL: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Rangers vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Martin Perez (9-2) for the Texas Rangers, and Kyle Bradish (1-4) for the Baltimore Orioles.
Rangers vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (64.7%)
Rangers vs Orioles Moneyline
- Texas is a -162 favorite on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +136 underdog on the road.
Rangers vs Orioles Spread
- The Rangers are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Orioles. The Rangers are +130 to cover, and the Orioles are -156.
Rangers vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for the Rangers versus Orioles contest on August 3 has been set at 7.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Rangers vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been chosen as favorites in 41 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (39%) in those games.
- Texas has a win-loss record of 4-5 when favored by -156 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Texas' games have gone over the total in 49 of their 100 opportunities.
- The Orioles are 41-45 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 47.7% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer, Baltimore has a 22-28 record (winning 44% of its games).
- Baltimore has played in 100 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-50-4).