Raiders vs Cardinals Game Info
Oakland Raiders (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, AZ
Raiders vs Cardinals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+105) | ARI: (-125)
Spread: OAK: +1 (-105) | ARI: -1 (-115)
Total: 40 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 63% | ARI: 37%
Raiders vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Oakland is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oakland's last five road games against Arizona.
- Arizona is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against AFC West opponents.
- Arizona is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games when playing as the favorite.
Raiders vs Cardinals Stats
- Oakland beat the Los Angeles Rams, 14-3, in its first preseason game.
- Arizona beat the Los Angeles Chargers, 17-13, in its first preseason game.
- Oakland averaged 18.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Oakland surrendered 29.2 PPG last season (No. 32 in the NFL)
- Arizona averaged 14.1 PPG last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Arizona surrendered 26.6 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NFL)
Raiders vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Raiders-Cardinals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Oakland Raiders by 1-13 Points (+220) – The Cardinals may be favored in this one, but recent history isn't on their side. Arizona sports a 1-4 record in Week 2 preseason games over the past five years (dating back to 2014). Of those four losses, three of them have come by three points or less. The Raiders, meanwhile, are 3-0 in their last three preseason games (dating back to 2018), and all three wins have come by, at most, 11 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.