Purdue vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (15-8, 10-6 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (8-12, 5-11 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Feb. 26, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, PA
Purdue vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (-104) | PSU: (-112)
Spread: PUR: +1 (-110) | PSU: -1 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (87%) | PSU: (13%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+7500) | PSU: (+15000)
Purdue vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 52.2%
Purdue vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Penn State, 80-72, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 17, 2021.
- Purdue is 40-13 all-time in 53 head-to-head games against Penn State.
- Purdue is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Penn State.
- Purdue defeated Nebraska, 75-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Penn State defeated Nebraska, 86-83, in its most recent game on Feb. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!