Purdue vs Maryland College Basketball Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (10-7, 3-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 17 Maryland Terrapins (13-4, 3-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: XFINITY Center — College Park, MD
Purdue vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+220) | MD: (-280)
Spread: PUR: +6 (-105) | MD: -6 (-115)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: 23% | MD: 77%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+4000) | MD: (+2200)
Purdue vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Purdue vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Purdue, 70-56, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 12, 2019.
- Purdue is 5-3 in its eight all-time, head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Purdue is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Maryland's last six games.
- Purdue defeated No. 8 Michigan State, 71-42, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 12.
- Maryland lost to Wisconsin, 56-54, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.