College basketball's Friday slate includes the Princeton Tigers taking on the Harvard Crimson.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Princeton vs Harvard Point Spread
Princeton is favored by 8.5 points over Harvard. Princeton is -110 to cover the spread, with Harvard being -110.
Princeton vs Harvard Over/Under
Princeton versus Harvard, on February 25, has an over/under of 142, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Princeton vs Harvard Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Princeton vs. Harvard reveal Princeton as the favorite (-385) and Harvard as the underdog (+300).
Princeton vs Harvard Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Harvard wins (80.6%)
Princeton vs Harvard Betting Trends
- Princeton has 12 wins in 24 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 3-3 as 7.5-point favorites or greater.
- This season, 16 of Princeton's 24 games have gone over the point total.
- Against the spread, Harvard is 8-11-1 this year.
- The Crimson are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 7.5-point underdog or more this season.
- This season, 10 of Harvard's 23 games have hit the over.
Princeton vs Harvard Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Princeton: (-350) | Harvard: (+280)
- Spread: Princeton: -8.5 (-110) | Harvard: +8.5 (-110)
- Total: 142 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!