Presbyterian vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
Presbyterian Blue Hose (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Clemson Tigers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
Coverage: ESPN+, ACC Network
Presbyterian vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PRE: (+1600) | CLEM (-4500)
Spread: PRE: +18.5 (-114) | CLEM: -18.5 (-106)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PRE: (N/A) | CLEM: (+15000)
Presbyterian vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Presbyterian vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson is 6-0 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Presbyterian.
- Clemson defeated Presbyterian, 79-45, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2019.
- Presbyterian is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Clemson is 2-3 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Presbyterian's last 13 games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in four of Clemson's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.