Pittsburgh vs Virginia Basketball Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (2-5, 0-0 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (5-3, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Friday, December 3, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
Pittsburgh vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+810) | UVA: (-1450)
Spread: PITT: +13.5 (-114) | UVA: -13.5 (-106)
Total: 113.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PITT: (+25000) | UVA: (+8500)
Pittsburgh vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia Cavaliers win (89.2%)
Pittsburgh vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia is 17-4 in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Virginia defeated Pittsburgh, 73-66, in their last meeting on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Pittsburgh is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Virginia is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Pittsburgh's last 10 games against Virginia.
- The total has hit the under in five of Virginia's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.