Pittsburgh vs Miami College Basketball Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (11-4, 2-2 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (9-5, 1-3 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center – Coral Gables, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Pittsburgh vs Miami Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+120) | MIA: (-140)
Spread: PITT: +2.5 (-115) | MIA: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (57%) | MIA: (43%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PITT: (+25000) | MIA: (+25000)
Pittsburgh vs Miami Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pittsburgh vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Pittsburgh, 76-63, in the most recent meeting between these two on March 5, 2019.
- Miami is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Miami is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight game against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh defeated North Carolina, 73-65, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
- Miami lost to then-No. 13 Louisville, 74-58, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.