Pitt vs Clemson Game Info
College Football Week 13
Pittsburgh Panthers (5-4, 4-4 ACC) vs. No. 4 Clemson Tigers (7-1, 6-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium — Clemson, SC
Pitt vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+980) | CLEM: (-2200)
Spread: PITT: +23.5 (-106) | CLEM: -23.5 (-114)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (45%) | CLEM: (55%)
Odds to Win the ACC: PITT: (N/A) | CLEM: (-460)
Pitt vs Clemson Expert Predictions
Pitt vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Pittsburgh, 42-10, at a neutral site (ACC Championship) in the most recent meeting between these two on Dec. 1, 2018.
- Pittsburgh is 2-1-0 in the three all-time head-to-head meetings with Clemson.
- Pittsburgh is 3-8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Pittsburgh's last six games.
- Clemson is 2-7 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Clemson's last six games.
- Then-No. 1 Clemson lost to then-No. 4 Notre Dame, 47-40 (2OT), on the road in Week 10.
- Pittsburgh defeated Virginia Tech, 47-14, at home in Week 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.