On Tuesday in the NBA, the Detroit Pistons are playing the New Orleans Pelicans.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Pistons vs Pelicans Game Info
- Detroit Pistons (12-37) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (18-32)
- Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Pistons vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-132) | NO: (+112)
- Spread: DET: -2 (-106) | NO: +2 (-114)
- Total: 214.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Pistons vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Detroit's record against the spread is 25-24-0.
- The Pistons have two wins ATS (2-1) as a 2-point favorite or greater this season.
- There have been 24 Detroit games (out of 49) that hit the over this season.
- New Orleans is 24-26-0 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 2-point underdogs or more, the Pelicans are 17-19.
- New Orleans has seen 20 of its 50 games hit the over.
Pistons vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pistons win (53.9%)
Pistons vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Pelicans are underdogs by two points on the road against the Pistons. New Orleans is -106 to cover the spread, and Detroit is -114.
Pistons vs Pelicans Over/Under
The Pistons-Pelicans game on February 1 has been given an over/under of 214.5 points. The over is -112 and the under is -110.
Pistons vs Pelicans Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pistons-Pelicans, Detroit is the favorite at -132, and New Orleans is +112 playing on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!