Pirates vs Cardinals 2020 MLB Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2020
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: PIT: (+144) | STL: (-166)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-154) | STL: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PIT: (18%) | STL: (82%)
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Trevor Williams (7-9, 5.38 ERA) | STL: Adam Wainwright (14-10, 4.19 ERA)
World Series Odds: PIT: (+14000) | STL: (+2800)
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Pirates covered the spread (run line) in 46.3 percent of their games last season (No. 26 in MLB). Pittsburgh covered the spread last night to make them 1-0 in 2020.
- The Cardinals covered the spread (run line) in 52.6 percent of their games last season (No. 9 in MLB). St. Louis failed to cover last night, making them 0-1 this season.
- The Pirates hit the over in 59.6 percent of their games last season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Cardinals hit the over in 45.7 percent of their games last season (No. 26 in MLB).
Pirates vs Cardinals Stats
- The Pirates averaged 4.68 runs per game last season (T-No. 19 in MLB). The Pirates scored 4 runs yesterday.
- The Cardinals averaged 4.65 runs per game last season (No. 21 in MLB). The Cardinals scored 5 runs yesterday.
- The Pirates surrendered 5.62 runs per game last season (No. 27 in MLB).
- The Cardinals surrendered 4.09 runs per game last season (No. 5 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.