Pirates vs Cardinals Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (44-49, 22-28 Away) vs St. Louis Cardinals (47-45, 27-19 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+164) | STL: (-190)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-134) | STL: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 8 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 41% | STL: 59%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Dario Agraszal (2-0, 2.81 ERA) | STL: Jack Flaherty (4-6, 4.64 ERA)
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Pittsburgh's last nine games.
- St. Louis is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
Pirates vs Cardinals Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.47 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Dario Agraszal has a 1-0 record with a 2.70 ERA in two road starts this season. This will be his first career start against St. Louis.
- Jack Flaherty has a 3-1 record with a 2.48 ERA in five career starts against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Pirates-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jack Flaherty - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-128) – Outside of a couple of rough starts, Flaherty has been pretty solid in the strikeout department this season. In fact, in his last five starts, Flaherty has tallied at least six Ks four times, which includes two outings with eight strikeouts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.