Pirates vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 14
MLB action on Thursday includes the Pittsburgh Pirates playing the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Pirates vs Nationals Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (2-3) vs. Washington Nationals (3-3)
- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-134) | WSH: (+114)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+158) | WSH: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Pirates vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals win (52.4%)
Pirates vs Nationals Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pirates-Nationals, Pittsburgh is the favorite at -134, and Washington is +114 playing on the road.
Pirates vs Nationals Spread
The Pirates are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Nationals. The Pirates are +158 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are -192.
Pirates vs Nationals Over/Under
The over/under for Pirates-Nationals on April 14 is 9. The over is -102, and the under is -120.