Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (79-75, 36-40 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (85-69, 42-31 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 23, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+176) | WAS: (-205)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-116) | WAS: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 9 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 27% | WAS: 73%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Zach Eflin (9-12, 4.00 ERA) | WAS: Patrick Corbin (13-7, 3.10 ERA)
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Philadelphia's last seven games against Washington.
- Philadelphia is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 road games.
- Washington is 5-0 ATS in its last five games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last seven home games.
Phillies vs Nationals Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 5.32 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Zach Eflin is 3-2 with a 3.41 ERA in six career starts against Washington.
- Patrick Corbin is 4-2 with a 3.38 ERA in eight career starts against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Phillies-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Bryce Harper (+270) — Bryce Harper has hit a total of 33 home runs this season. Against left-handed pitchers, like Corbin, Harper has hit 14 home runs and a .591 slugging percentage (.459 against righties). Harper also has a .625 slugging percentage in Nationals Park this season, which is the fourth-highest mark of ballparks he's played in during 2019. He looks to remain hot today, after hitting two home runs in the last seven games.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.