Phillies vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 1
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Wednesday, the Philadelphia Phillies face the San Francisco Giants.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Phillies vs Giants Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (21-29) vs. San Francisco Giants (27-21)
- Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-126) | SF: (+108)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+158) | SF: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Phillies vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will give the start to Aaron Nola (2-4, 3.60 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Carlos Rodon (4-4, 3.60).
Phillies vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (55.4%)
Phillies vs Giants Moneyline
- San Francisco is a +108 underdog on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -126 favorite at home.
Phillies vs Giants Spread
- The Phillies are hosting the Giants and are favored by 1.5 runs (+158 to cover) on the runline. San Francisco is -192 to cover.
Phillies vs Giants Over/Under
- The over/under for the Phillies versus Giants game on June 1 has been set at 8, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Phillies vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 12, or 42.9%, of the 28 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has been victorious 11 times in 24 chances when named as a favorite of at least -120 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have hit the over in 28 of their 51 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Giants are 2-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 28.6% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, San Francisco has gone 2-5 (28.6%).
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by bookmakers 45 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 26 of those games (26-18-1).