Phillies vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, June 14
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Braves Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (38-30, 15-16 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (40-29, 20-15 Home)
Date: Friday, June 14, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Phillies vs Braves Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+118) | ATL: (-136)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-180) | ATL: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 36% | ATL: 64%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Nick Pivetta (4-1, 4.93 ERA) | ATL: Max Fried (7-3, 3.75 ERA)
Phillies vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the over in each of Atlanta's last five games.
- Atlanta is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games.
Phillies vs Braves Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.17 runs per game (No. 10 in MLB).
- Nick Pivetta has posted a 4-1 record with a 3.21 ERA in nine career starts against Atlanta.
- Max Fried has posted a 0-1 record with a 0.93 ERA in six career appearances (zero starts) against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Braves Prop Bet
All Phillies-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Fried - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-152) – Fried has been a solid source of strikeouts this season, having racked up 66 Ks through 72 innings pitched thus far. Additionally, Fried has fanned at least five hitters in five of his last six starts, and he's racked up eight strikeouts in 9 2/3 career innings pitched against the Philadelphia Phillies.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.