Penn State vs Minnesota Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 17 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Thursday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the Penn State Nittany Lions and the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Penn State vs Minnesota Point Spread
Minnesota is listed as an underdog by six points (-110 odds), and Penn State, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Penn State vs Minnesota Over/Under
A total of 129 points has been set for the Penn State-Minnesota matchup on February 17, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Penn State vs Minnesota Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Penn State-Minnesota, Penn State is the favorite at -255, and Minnesota is +205.
Penn State vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Penn State win (70.6%)
Penn State vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Penn State's record against the spread (ATS) is 12-10-0.
- The Nittany Lions have one win ATS (1-3) as a 6-point favorite or greater this season.
- Penn State has played 22 games this season, and nine of them have gone over the total.
- Minnesota is 11-12-0 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 6-point underdogs or more, the Golden Gophers are 5-6.
- Out of 23 Minnesota games so far this year, 13 have gone over the total.
Penn State vs Minnesota Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Penn State: (-255) | Minnesota: (+205)
- Spread: Penn State: -6 (-110) | Minnesota: +6 (-110)
- Total: 129 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!