Pelicans vs Lakers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Tristan Jung
Pelicans vs Lakers Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (25-32, 14-15 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (43-12, 20-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Pelicans vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (+245) | LAL: (-300)
Spread: NOP: +7 (-110) | LAL: -7 (-110)
Total: 239.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: 53% | LAL: 47%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NOP: (+21000) | LAL: (+300)
Pelicans vs Lakers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of New Orleans' last six games.
- The Lakers are 3-1 ATS in their last four games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Lakers' last nine games.
Pelicans vs Lakers Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 116.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.0 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 114.8 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.4 PPG (No. 6 in the NBA).
- New Orleans defeated the Golden State Warriors, 115-101, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- The Lakers defeated the Boston Celtics, 114-112, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
Pelicans vs Lakers Prop Bet
All Pelicans-Lakers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Davis Over 30.5 points (-110) — The Pelicans have been torched by their former superstar this season. Davis is averaging 43.5 PPG in his two performances against New Orleans this season. While the Pelicans now have Zion Williamson to match up against him, they are still playing on the road with one of the worst scoring defenses in the league. Davis has been playing exceptionally well of late, averaging 31.0 PPG over his last three performances, and he could be set for another big outing tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.