On Tuesday in the NBA, the New Orleans Pelicans are up against the Houston Rockets.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Pelicans vs Rockets Game Info
- New Orleans Pelicans (21-32) vs. Houston Rockets (15-38)
- Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Pelicans vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NO: (-355) | HOU: (+285)
- Spread: NO: -8.5 (-108) | HOU: +8.5 (-112)
- Total: 229 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Pelicans vs Rockets Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 27-26-0 against the spread this season.
- Out of 53 New Orleans games so far this season, 21 have hit the over.
- Houston has beaten the spread 22 times in 53 games.
- The Rockets' ATS record as 7.5-point underdogs or greater is 13-12-1.
- There have been 29 Houston games (out of 53) that hit the over this season.
Pelicans vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pelicans win (66.5%)
Pelicans vs Rockets Point Spread
The Pelicans are hosting the Rockets, and are favored by 8.5 points (-108 to cover). Houston, the underdog, is -112.
Pelicans vs Rockets Over/Under
The Pelicans-Rockets matchup on February 8 has been given an over/under of 229 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Pelicans vs Rockets Moneyline
Houston is the underdog, +285 on the moneyline, while New Orleans is a -355 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!