Panthers vs Texans Game Info
Carolina Panthers (1-2, 1-0 Away) vs. Houston Texans (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Panthers vs Texans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+184) | HOU: (-215)
Spread: CAR: +4 (-110) | HOU: -4 (-110)
Total: 46 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAR: 35% | HOU: 65%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CAR: (+5000) | HOU: (+2600)
Panthers vs Texans Betting Trends
- Carolina is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- Carolina is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Houston's last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games.
Panthers vs Texans Stats
- Carolina is averaging 26.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Carolina is allowing 23.3 PPG this season (tied for No. 17 in the NFL).
- Houston is averaging 22.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Houston is allowing 20.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Carolina defeated the Arizona Cardinals, 38-20, on the road in Week 3.
- Houston defeated the Los Angeles Chargers, 27-20, on the road in Week 3.
Panthers vs Texans Prop Bet
All Panthers-Texans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Houston Texans by 1-13 Points (+140) — The Texans followed a Week 1 loss at New Orleans with two straight victories, first by narrowly beating the Jaguars at home, then pulling off an impressive road win over the Chargers. Now, the Texans will return home for a matchup with a 1-2 Carolina Panthers team that easily defeated the Arizona Cardinals in Week 3 with backup QB Kyle Allen at the helm. The Panthers could be better then their 1-2 record indicates, but will face a stiffer test in Week 4 against the Texans. While Houston is 2-1, both of its victories have come by fewer than 13 points thus far.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.