Panthers vs Bears Odds for NFL Preseason Week 1 Including Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets
Panthers vs Bears Game Info
Carolina Panthers (0-0 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Panthers vs Bears Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+142) | CHI: (-174)
Spread: CAR: +3 (+100) | CHI: -3 (-120)
Total: 36 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAR: 46% | CHI: 54%
Panthers vs Bears Betting Trends
- Carolina is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Chicago.
- Carolina is 1-6 straight up in its last seven road games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the under in four of Chicago's last five games against NFC South opponents.
- Chicago is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games played on a Thursday.
Panthers vs Bears Stats
- Carolina averaged 23.5 points per game (PPG) last season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
- Carolina surrendered 23.9 PPG last season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Chicago averaged 26.3 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Chicago surrendered 17.7 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Panthers vs Bears Prop Bet
All Panthers-Bears odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Carolina Panthers by 1-13 Points (+200) – The Bears had the No. 1 scoring defense in the NFL last season, but their starters may only stay in the game for a single drive, perhaps, two at the most. That being said, the Panthers have a solid chance to come out on top in this one. Carolina went 3-1 in the preseason last year and won each of those three games by no fewer than five points and no more than 11 points. Chicago, meanwhile, went 2-3 (two home losses) last preseason, with each loss coming by no more than three points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.