Kianzad vs Pennington Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 37 — Preliminary Card Women's Bantamweight Bout
Pannie Kianzad (16-5, 3 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Raquel Pennington (11-9, 1 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Kianzad vs Pennington Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 37 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pannie Kianzad: (+100)
- Raquel Pennington: (-122)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Kianzad by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Kianzad by Points: (N/A)
- Kianzad by Submission: (N/A)
- Pennington by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Pennington by Points: (N/A)
- Pennington by Submission: (N/A)
Kianzad vs Pennington Prediction
UFC Vegas 37 Kianzad-Pennington prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Pannie Kianzad (69%)
Method of Victory: Decision (90%)
Kianzad vs Pennington Betting Trends & Stats
- Pannie Kianzad defeated Alexis Davis, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on June 12, 2021.
- Raquel Pennington defeated Marion Reneau, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on June 20, 2020.
- Kianzad averages 5.71 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Pennington averages 3.62 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Kianzad averages 4.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Pennington averages 3.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Kianzad has a 14% takedown accuracy rate.
- Pennington has a 28% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.