Padres vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
San Diego Padres (21-15, 9-9 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (17-17, 8-10 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 31, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
How to Watch: ESPN
Padres vs Rockies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (-102) | COL: (-112)
Spread: SD: -1.5 (+138) | COL: +1.5 (-164)
Total: 12 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SD: (N/A) | COL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: SD: (+1700) | COL: (+5500)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Pitchers
Padres: Garrett Richards (1-2, 5.17 ERA)
Rockies: German Marquez (2-4, 4.50 ERA)
Padres vs Rockies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: San Diego Padres
Over/Under: Under 12
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of San Diego's last six games.
- San Diego is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Colorado's last nine games against San Diego.
- Colorado is 5-12 straight up in its last 17 games.
Padres vs Rockies Stats
- San Diego is averaging 5.69 runs per game this season (No.1 in MLB).
- San Diego is surrendering 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 4.94 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Colorado is surrendering 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.