Padres vs Giants Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Giants Game Info
San Diego Padres (7-4, 3-1 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (3-8, 1-3 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Padres vs Giants Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (-138) | SF: (+120)
Spread: SD: -1.5 (+124) | SF: +1.5 (-146)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 70% | SF: 30%
Starting Pitcher: SD: Joey Lucchesi (2-0, 0.00) | SF: Derek Holland (0-1, 5.00 ERA)
Padres vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- San Diego is both 4-1 against the spread (ATS) and 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- San Diego is 4-1 straight up against San Francisco this season.
- The total has gone under in four of the last five games between San Diego and San Francisco.
- San Francisco is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games against San Diego.
- San Francisco is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
Padres vs Giants Prop Bet
All Padres-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alternate Run Line: San Diego Padres -2.5 (+195) – The Padres are coming off of a big 6-5 comeback victory over the Giants on Monday night, and they've dominated San Francisco this season, winning four of the five matchups between the two teams in 2019. San Francisco's Derek Holland has also struggled against the Padres in the past, sporting a 1-3 record and a 6.29 ERA against San Diego in his career.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back