The San Diego Padres are among the MLB teams in action on Friday, versus the Kansas City Royals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Royals Game Info
- San Diego Padres (68-58) vs. Kansas City Royals (51-75)
- Date: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Padres vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-188) | KC: (+158)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-118) | KC: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Padres vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will start Joe Musgrove (8-6) against the Royals and Kris Bubic (2-8).
Padres vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (62.0%)
Padres vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Royals, San Diego is the favorite at -188, and Kansas City is +158 playing at home.
Padres vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Royals are -102 to cover the spread, and the Padres are -118.
Padres vs Royals Over/Under
- The over/under for Padres-Royals on August 26 is 8. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Padres vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 86 games this season and have come away with the win 47 times (54.7%) in those contests.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious 21 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -176 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 55 of their 124 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals have won 38% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (35-57).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +148 or longer, Kansas City has a 10-32 record (winning only 23.8% of its games).
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by bookmakers 115 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 57 of those games (57-52-6).