The MLB slate on Thursday includes the San Diego Padres facing the Atlanta Braves.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Braves Game Info
- San Diego Padres (4-3) vs. Atlanta Braves (3-4)
- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-112) | ATL: (-104)
- Spread: SD: +1.5 (-200) | ATL: +1.5 (+164)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Padres vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (50.6%)
Padres vs Braves Moneyline
The Padres vs Braves moneyline has San Diego as a -112 favorite, while Atlanta is a -104 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Braves Spread
The Braves are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Padres. The Braves are +164 to cover, while the Padres are -200 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Padres vs Braves Over/Under
The Padres-Braves contest on April 14 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -120 and the under at -102.