Packers vs Giants Game Info
Green Bay Packers (8-3, 3-2 Away) vs. New York Giants (2-9, 1-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Packers vs Giants Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (-320) | NYG: (+270)
Spread: GB: -6.5 (-110) | NYG: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: 98% | NYG: 2%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: GB: (+1900) | NYG: (+500000)
Packers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Green Bay's last six games.
- Green Bay is 4-11 straight up in its last 15 road games.
- The Giants are 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Giants' last six games.
- The Giants are 6-3 ATS in their last nine home games against Green Bay.
Packers vs Giants Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 23.5 points per game this season (tied for No. 12 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 22.0 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- The Giants are averaging 19.7 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 28.0 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Green Bay lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 37-8, on the road in Week 12.
- The Giants lost to the Chicago Bears, 19-14, on the road in Week 12.
Packers vs Giants Prop Bet
All Packers-Giants odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Packers) Total Points: Over 26.5 (-114) — The Giants' defense has been terrible this season, giving up the fourth-most points in the league (28.0). They've surrendered at least 27 points in six of their last seven games, with the only team failing to hit that mark being the struggling Chicago Bears last week. Green Bay, which averages 23.5 PPG, is coming off a tough loss, so expect Aaron Rodgers to get on the board early and often against the worst-graded cornerback group in the league, according to Pro Football Focus.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.