Packers vs Chiefs Super Bowl 2020
Green Bay Packers (13-3, 6-2 Home) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (12-4, 5-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami, FL
Packers vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+180) | KC: (-210)
Spread: GB: +4.5 (-115) | KC: -4.5 (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: GB: (+700) | KC: (+130)
Packers vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Green Bay is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Kansas City's last seven games.
- Kansas City is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
Packers vs Chiefs Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 23.8 points per game (PPG) including the postseason (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 19.8 PPG including the postseason (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.5 PPG including the postseason (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 19.9 PPG including the postseason (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Green Bay will face the San Francisco 49ers on the road in the NFC Championship.
- Kansas City will face the Tennessee Titans at home in the AFC Championship.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.