Week 5's slate of games includes a showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Cincinnati Bengals.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Packers vs Bengals Point Spread
The Packers are 3-point road favorites against the Bengals. Green Bay is -104 to cover the spread, while Cincinnati is -118 to cover as a 3-point underdog.
Packers vs Bengals Over/Under
The over/under for the Packers vs Bengals Week 5 NFL matchup is set at 50.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Packers vs Bengals Moneyline
The Packers vs Bengals moneyline has Green Bay as a -146 favorite, while Cincinnati is a +124 underdog at home.
Packers vs Bengals Betting Trends
- Green Bay defeated Cincinnati, 27-24, in their last meeting on Sept. 24, 2017.
- Green Bay is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Green Bay's last eight games.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Green Bay.
Packers vs Bengals Odds & Spread
All NFL regular betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (-146) | CIN: (+124)
Spread: GB: -3 (-104) | CIN: +3 (-118)
Total: 50.5 — Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: (N/A) | CIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVI: GB: (+1200) | CIN: (+8500)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.