Pacers vs Bucks Game Info
Indiana Pacers (37-24, 16-14 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (52-9, 27-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Pacers vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+460) | MIL: (-650)
Spread: IND: +11 (-110) | MIL: -11 (-110)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: 60% | MIL: 40%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: IND: (+10000) | MIL: (+230)
Pacers vs Bucks Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Indiana's last six games.
- Indiana is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last six games.
Pacers vs Bucks Stats
- Indiana is averaging 109.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 107.2 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 119.1 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 106.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Indiana defeated the San Antonio Spurs, 116-111, on the road in their most recent game on Monday, March 2.
- Milwaukee lost to the Miami Heat, 105-89, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, March 2.
Pacers vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Pacers-Bucks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Player Performance Doubles: Khris Middleton 20+ Pts/Milwaukee to Win (+128) — After suffering their ninth loss of the season, expect the Bucks to bounce back at home against another Eastern Conference contender. To do this, Khris Middleton will be a big part of the game plan, after struggling from the floor last time out. Before Monday night's 12-point outing, Middleton had scored 22-plus points in four straight contests following the All-Star Break. He also has scored at least 20 points in 11 of his last 13 games. This looks for a solid bounce-back spot for the Bucks' No. 2 option.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.