Orioles vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Doubleheader Game 1
By michael obermuller
Orioles vs Yankees Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (20-22, 10-7 Away) vs. New York Yankees (22-21, 14-7 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 11, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Orioles vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+210) | NYY: (-245)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-112) | NYY: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): BAL: (N/A) | NYY: (N/A)
World Series Odds: BAL: (+22000) | NYY: (+950)
Orioles vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Orioles: Alex Cobb (1-3, 4.33 ERA)
Yankees: Gerrit Cole (4-3, 3.63 ERA)
Orioles vs Yankees Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Over 6.5
Orioles vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Baltimore lost to the Mets, 7-6, in its most recent game on Wednesday, September 9.
- The Yankees defeated Toronto, 7-2, in their most recent game on Wednesday, September 9.
- The total has hit the over in six of Baltimore's last eight games.
- Baltimore is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Yankees' last five games.
- The Yankees are 1-5 straight up in their last six games.
Orioles vs Yankees Stats
- Baltimore has averaged 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Baltimore has surrendered 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Yankees have averaged 4.70 runs per game this season (T-No. 16 in MLB).
- The Yankees have surrendered 4.51 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.