Orioles vs Indians Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Thursday, May 16
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Orioles vs Indians Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (14-28, 8-13 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (22-19, 11-7 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: 6:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Orioles vs Indians Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+300) | CLE: (-360)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+142) | CLE: -1.5 (-166)
Total: 9 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 15% | CLE: 85%
Starting Pitcher: BAL: Dan Straily (1-3, 8.23 ERA) | CLE: Trevor Bauer (4-2, 3.02 ERA)
Orioles vs Indians Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in five of Baltimore's last six games.
- Baltimore is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Cleveland's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Cleveland's last 12 games against Baltimore.
Orioles vs Indians Prop Bet
All Orioles-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Trevor Bauer Total Strikeouts: Over 8.5 (-138) – While this total may look high at first glance, Bauer has been on a roll lately. The Cleveland Indians' starter has racked up at least nine strikeouts in two of his last three starts. Additionally, Bauer is facing a Baltimore Orioles' lineup that is coming off a doubleheader yesterday, which suggests he could rack up a ton of Ks Thursday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.