Oregon vs Utah Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 12
Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 3 Oregon Ducks and No. 23 Utah Utes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oregon vs Utah Point Spread
The Utes are 3.5-point home favorites against the Ducks. Utah is +100 to cover the spread, while Oregon is -122 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Oregon vs Utah Over/Under
The over/under for the Oregon vs Utah Week 12 college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Oregon vs Utah Moneyline
The Ducks vs Utes moneyline has Utah as a -164 favorite, while Oregon is the +134 underdog on the road.
Oregon vs Utah Betting Trends
- Oregon is 23-10 in 33 all-time head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- Oregon defeated Utah, 37-15, in their last meeting on Dec. 6, 2019.
- Oregon is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Utah is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oregon's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Utah's last eight games against Oregon.
Oregon vs Utah Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah wins (66.2%)
Oregon vs Utah Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+134) | UTAH: (-164)
Spread: ORE: +3.5 (-122) | UTAH: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.