Oregon vs Stanford Basketball Game Info
Oregon Ducks (14-5, 9-4 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (14-9, 10-7 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Maples Pavilion – Stanford, CA
Oregon vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (N/A) | STAN: (N/A)
Spread: ORE: +1 (-110) | STAN: -1 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (N/A) | STAN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORE: (+5500) | STAN: (+6500)
Oregon vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Stanford, 73-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Stanford is 81-55 all-time in 136 head-to-head games against Oregon.
- Oregon is 9-10 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Stanford is 11-11-1 ATS this season.
- Oregon lost to USC, 72-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 22 2021.
- Stanford lost to Washington State, 85-76 (3OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!