Oregon vs Oregon State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 9 Pac-12 Tournament
By Duel Staff
The Wednesday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the Oregon Ducks and the Oregon State Beavers.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Oregon vs Oregon State Point Spread
Oregon State is a 9.5-point underdog against Oregon. Oregon State is -110 to cover the spread, and Oregon is -110.
Oregon vs Oregon State Over/Under
A combined point total of 144 has been set for Oregon-Oregon State on March 9, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Oregon vs Oregon State Moneyline
Oregon State is a +360 underdog on the moneyline, while Oregon is a -480 favorite.
Oregon vs Oregon State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oregon win (88.9%)
Oregon vs Oregon State Betting Trends
- Oregon is 11-21-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As 9-point favorites or more, the Ducks are 4-6 against the spread.
- There have been 18 Oregon games (out of 31) that went over the total this year.
- Oregon State's record against the spread is 9-21-1.
- As 9-point underdogs or more, the Beavers are 4-6-1 against the spread.
- Out of 30 Oregon State games so far this year, 19 have gone over the total.
Oregon vs Oregon State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Oregon: (-480) | Oregon State: (+360)
- Spread: Oregon: -9.5 (-110) | Oregon State: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 144 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)